Close

yCreatures v2.0.3 Addon/Mod 1.16, 1.15, 1.14, 1.13, 1.12

Mods 1.12.0 / Mods 1.16 / Mods 1.13.1 / Mods 1.14 / Mods 1.15

yCreatures is an amazingly realistic add-on that adds a lot of realistic and real animals to the Minecraft game.

Addon brings 100 new mobs to Minecraft Bedrock. These will be animals from real life. There are predatory or friendly. Birds, bears, fish, tigers, lions, rodents, snakes and many other animals appear in the game world. Each creation has its own animation, texture model and behavior is very similar to the original.

Download the epic yCreatures addon for free. Diversify the game world with a large number of realistic mobs and well-drawn models. I recommend this add-on to everyone, it's just gorgeous!

List of animals added
Urchin
Red panda
Panther
Bear
Vulture
Zebra
Zookeeper
Elephant
Emu
Squirrel
Bee
Jellyfish
Moose
Alpaca
Gazelle
Tapir
Pink dolphin
Goat
Calango
Cassowary
Deer
Chinchilla
Swan
Koala
Snake
Owl
Bongo
Manta ray
Ostrich
Axolot
Skunk
Giraffe
Gnu
Chameleon
Hipoppotamus
Penguin
Jabuti
Alligator
Boar
Kiwi
Komodo dragon
lion
lioness
lemur
lynx
otter
monkey
mandrill
Giant whale
Whale
Beluga
Camel
Canary
Kangaroo
capybara
Crab
Peahen
Beach penguin
Sloth
Mouse
Rhino
frog
Meerkat
Anteater
Alligator Turtle
Armadillo
Tiger
White Tiger
Mole
Whale shark
Shark
Toucan
Walrus
Beaver
Gorilla
Raccoon
Hamster
Hyena
Bison
Goat
Oryx
Crocodile
Gavial Crocodile
Dik-dik
duck
Peacock
Narwhal
Okapi
Jaguar
Platypus
Feneco
Flamingo
Seal
Ant

Installation:
- Download McPack
- Use the Minecraft PE version 1.12+
- Install McAddon or McPack files, just open it for this;
- Select new textures in the settings;
- Switch on the experimental mod;
- Done.

old version:

ycreatures-hotfix-2_0_3.mcaddon [4.42 Mb] (downloads: 356)

Recommended Content:

Comments (5)

gracias [spoiler][/spoiler]{texto}
Gracias Gracias 18 September 2019 01:27
One major problem: Moles. Moles destroy dirt blocks which can cause  lag and has even made the game crash several times.
No step on snek No step on snek 27 February 2020 00:07
Quote: No step on snek
One major problem: Moles. Moles destroy dirt blocks which can cause  lag and has even made the game crash several times.
Most likely a bug, try downloading another version of the mod.
skay4eg skay4eg 27 February 2020 02:17
Quote: skay4eg
Quote: No step on snek
Most likely a bug, try downloading another version of the mod.
No, the mole is programmed to destroy dirt blocks similar to how real life moles dig burrows, when mobs such as this one as well as creepers and withers destroy blocks it usually leaves whatever the block drops when mined. If left alone a mole or either will destroy a lot of blocks generating more entities and such an immense amount of dirt or any other item can potentially lower the fps greatly (there are other ways entities can cause lag like this with or without mods, for example when the elasmotherium in arkcraft dies it drops a lot of resources and in a really old version of bedrock there was a bug where villagers would not need doors to breed, I built a small house with only 1 or 2t back for a few hours. When I went back on there were hundreds of villagers and I had to restart my device). I would suggest removing them since they do nothing else and are half submerged in the ground. 
No step on snek No step on snek 28 February 2020 00:53
it said it was a unknown pack when I tryed to download it and import it into my Minecraft 
Galazx Galazx 22 March 2020 04:10
Information
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.

Navigation