Mesozoic Biology Minecraft Addon
Close

Mesozoic Biology Addon

Mods 1.19 / Mods 1.16 / Mods 1.14

Hello dear friends, I am very glad to see you on my site. I would like to recommend downloading the addon for fans of Jurassic Park and dinosaurs. This mod adds three dinosaurs: Spinosaurus aegyptiacus, Triceratops horridus and Tyrannosaurus rex.

Mesozoic Biology is a scientific addon that targets scientific accuracy. It will add dinosaurs and other creatures that actually existed in our world, only many millions of years ago. For starters, the addon will add 3 new mobs. These will be different dinosaurs. Each has its own characteristics and behavior. They can be tamed. Download the mod and see what real dinosaur monsters looked like before!

Tyrannosaurus rex:
- Attack: 1500
- Health: 2000
- Can be tamed by feeding with bones, cured with raw meat.

Triceratops horridus:у
- Health: 2000;
- Attack on the target: 1500;
- To tame give him a golden carrot;
- The golden apple is good for healing.

Spinosaurus aegyptiacus:
Stats:
- 600 hit;
- HP: 1800
- Give bones to tame;
- Loves salmon and meat;
- To cure, feed dried or raw salmon.

Installation:
- Download McPack
- Use the Minecraft 1.16
- Install McAddon or McPack files, just open it for this;
- Select new textures in the settings;
- Switch on the experimental mod;
- Done.

mesozoic_biology_2022_release.mcaddon [21.74 Mb] (downloads: 284)

Recommended Content:

Comments (2)

1. I suggest changing the look of the saddles when they are added to the dinosaurs. Instead of making them fancy, make it look like the classic saddle. The main reason for this is that the crown on the T-rex blocks your view so its harder to see where you are going. The only way to go around this is to have no saddle, but then the dinosaur is really slow. If you want the design to be fancy, I say add a slot where you can put in carpets so you can change the design of the saddle.
    Taylor Rudin Taylor Rudin 22 February 2021 09:15 Reply
  2. Mesozoic Biology Addon

Давид Давид 11 January 2023 07:34 Reply

Add comment

Navigation