Jurassic Minecraft Addon
Close

Jurassic Addon

Mods 1.20 / Mods 1.19 / Mods 1.18 / Mods 1.16

Jurassic Addon Public - Addon on huge prehistoric creatures, dinosaurs, fossils, ores and the rest of our world, only 60 million years ago.

Now you can immerse yourself in a prehistoric atmosphere, in a world when dinosaurs ruled. The mod will add many new mobs, fossil ores, weapons like those of primitive people, underwater creatures and much more. The mod also adds new items and their crafting recipes. How it looks, see the screenshots below the description. I hope you will like it. Download and enjoy the game. Good luck to all!

Video:

Could You add new blocks and Items
Add:
- Incubator
- Fossil Ores.
- Amber
- Amber Ore
- Prehistoric Tree.
- Dinosaur DNAs

Add new Dinosaur and Creatures
- Allosaurus
- Woolly Mammoth
- Apatosaurus
- Lepidotes

Installation:
- Download McPack
- Use the Minecraft 1.16
- Install McAddon or McPack files, just open it for this;
- Select new textures in the settings;
- Done.

Recommended Content:

Comments (4)

1. Could You add new blocks and Items 
    Add:
    Incubator
    Fossil Ores.
    Amber
    Amber Ore
    Prehistoric Tree.
    Dinosaur DNAs

Add new Dinosaur and Creatures
    -Allosaurus
    - Woolly Mammoth
    - Apatosaurus
    - Lepidotes 
    O February 21 11:20
    Star King Dude Star King Dude 10 February 2021 06:06 Reply
  2. Hello: could you add new items and blocks. Add Guns, Jeeps, Incubator, Gate fence, Vials, Amber Ore, Amber and Wooden Armor add new Mob: Allosaurus. On March 16.
    Star king Dude Star king Dude 14 February 2021 05:34 Reply
  3. Add new Dinosaurs on May 24: Parasaurolophus, Baryonyx, Ankylosaurus and Apatosaurus. Add Apatosaurus Raw, Dinosaur Ride mount, Raptor Whistle, Baryonyx Claw, Dinosaur Stadue, Dinosaur Skeleton, Triceratops Horn and Baryonyx Tooth.New Cenozoic Animals: Woolly Rhino, Deinotherium, Titanoboa and Terror Bird. On the Update
    Star king Dude Star king Dude 14 February 2021 05:40 Reply
    1. i cant find the dna extractor and can u add the actual velociraptor without feathers and some of the items I don't know how to find and I try to craft and it didn't work
    Nightwolf265 Nightwolf265 1 March 2021 21:05 Reply

Add comment

Navigation