New Player Animation Minecraft Addon
Close

New Player Animation Addon

Mods 1.20 / Mods 1.19 / Mods 1.18 / Mods 1.17 / Mods 1.16 / Mods 1.15

New Player Animation - a great addition for players who want to change and improve the animation of Steve while moving.

The addon will change the animation during swimming, riding, running, walking and squats. You can visually see the changes in the screenshots or after installing the mod. I am sure you will like it, this small addition can pleasantly update the game. Now it’s becoming even more interesting to survive, because your favorite character will move in a new, more qualitative, interesting and high-quality way.

We tell friends, make reposts and share the link on other sites. This will help me post more news on the site. Good luck dear guest!

Installation:
- Download McPack
- Use the Minecraft
- Install McAddon or McPack files, just open it for this;
- Select new textures in the settings;
- Done.

npa_v0_6.mcpack [2.1 Mb] (downloads: 5048)

npa_v0_6_6.mcpack [676.61 Kb] (downloads: 2233)

npa_0_6_7.mcpack [682.14 Kb] (downloads: 1284)

Recommended Content:

Comments (6)

1. Apik
    {text}
    Izzul Izzul 6 December 2020 01:29 Reply
  2. {text}hey dude you did a good job on the animations but you need to fix it with the armor cuz after you get updated to 1.18 on Minecraft educational it will stop working

King Carter King Carter 2 March 2022 05:58 Reply

3. hey dude, I really think you need to fix the animations with the Armory cuz now the armor with animations is not working so whoever made this might they need to fix it now please
    King Carter King Carter 2 March 2022 05:59 Reply
  4. New Player Animation Addon
    Daymear Slayton Daymear Slayton 3 December 2022 11:56 Reply
  5. New Player Animation Addon
    Daymear Slayton Daymear Slayton 3 December 2022 11:56 Reply
  6. {text}op I like
    Ahmed Ahmed 19 May 2023 16:09 Reply

Add comment

Navigation