Close

yCreatures Addon

Mods 1.19 / Mods 1.18 / Mods 1.17 / Mods 1.16 / Mods 1.15 / Mods 1.14 / Mods 1.13.1 / Mods 1.12.0

yCreatures Savanna is an amazingly realistic add-on that adds a lot of realistic and real animals to the Minecraft game.

Addon brings 100 new mobs to Minecraft Bedrock. These will be animals from real life. There are predatory or friendly. Birds, bears, fish, tigers, lions, rodents, snakes and many other animals appear in the game world. Each creation has its own animation, texture model and behavior is very similar to the original.

Download the epic yCreatures addon for free. Diversify the game world with a large number of realistic mobs and well-drawn models. I recommend this add-on to everyone, it's just gorgeous!

List of animals added

Installation:
- Download McPack
- Use the Minecraft PE version 1.12+
- Install McAddon or McPack files, just open it for this;
- Select new textures in the settings;
- Done.

ycreaturessavanna-bp-v1_0_2.mcpack [785.48 Kb] (downloads: 2749)
ycreaturessavanna-rp-v1_0_2.mcpack [8.96 Mb] (downloads: 1884)

ycreaturessavanna-bp-v1_0_4.mcpack [873.98 Kb] (downloads: 2289)
ycreaturessavanna-rp-v1_0_4.mcpack [9.07 Mb] (downloads: 2176)

Recommended Content:

Comments (22)

1. gracias [spoiler][/spoiler]{texto}
    Gracias Gracias 18 September 2019 01:27 Reply
  2. One major problem: Moles. Moles destroy dirt blocks which can cause  lag and has even made the game crash several times.
    No step on snek No step on snek 27 February 2020 00:07 Reply
  3. Quote: No step on snek
    One major problem: Moles. Moles destroy dirt blocks which can cause  lag and has even made the game crash several times.
    Most likely a bug, try downloading another version of the mod.
    skay4eg skay4eg 27 February 2020 02:17 Reply
  4. Quote: skay4eg
    Quote: No step on snek
    One major problem: Moles. Moles destroy dirt blocks which can cause  lag and has even made the game crash several times.
    No, the mole is programmed to destroy dirt blocks similar to how real life moles dig burrows, when mobs such as this one as well as creepers and withers destroy blocks it usually leaves whatever the block drops when mined. If left alone a mole or either will destroy a lot of blocks generating more entities and such an immense amount of dirt or any other item can potentially lower the fps greatly (there are other ways entities can cause lag like this with or without mods, for example when the elasmotherium in arkcraft dies it drops a lot of resources and in a really old version of bedrock there was a bug where villagers would not need doors to breed, I built a small house with only 1 or 2t back for a few hours. When I went back on there were hundreds of villagers and I had to restart my device). I would suggest removing them since they do nothing else and are half submerged in the ground. 
    No step on snek No step on snek 28 February 2020 00:53 Reply
  5. it said it was a unknown pack when I tryed to download it and import it into my Minecraft 
    Galazx Galazx 22 March 2020 04:10 Reply
  6. Well coyotes are not similar to foxes because they are similar wolves 

Scatcatgrim10 Scatcatgrim10 26 April 2021 20:52 Reply
  7. I don't have my favourite animals!!!

What a boring mod
    Xe Ji Xe Ji 19 September 2021 00:34 Reply
  8. Some don't appear, what a boring addon!
    Xe Ji Xe Ji 19 September 2021 00:40 Reply
  9. I love Animals there so cute  heart_eyes 
    audrey audrey 4 November 2021 18:32 Reply
  10. very good mobs add
    arturo arturo 5 November 2021 19:15 Reply
  11. está bienes tiene animales chidos
    Max120Kp Max120Kp 16 January 2022 00:24 Reply
  12. Quote: Xe Ji
    I don't have my favourite animals!!!

What a boring mod
    The world doesn't revolve around you 
    Whaevrperson Whaevrperson 21 January 2022 17:20 Reply
  13. I think this good
    Whaevrperson Whaevrperson 21 January 2022 17:30 Reply
  14. LMAO THE COMMENTS BUT I USED TO HAVE THIS AND IT WAS GOOD!!  💀💀
    rosemawy rosemawy 15 April 2022 19:33 Reply
  15. doodoofart
    Quote: Xe Ji
    Some don't appear, what a boring addon!
    bruh none asked
    rosemawy rosemawy 15 April 2022 19:34 Reply
  16. Quote: No step on snek
    Quote: skay4eg
    Quote: No step on snek
    No, the mole is programmed to destroy dirt blocks similar to how real life moles dig burrows, when mobs such as this one as well as creepers and withers destroy blocks it usually leaves whatever the block drops when mined. If left alone a mole or either will destroy a lot of blocks generating more entities and such an immense amount of dirt or any other item can potentially lower the fps greatly (there are other ways entities can cause lag like this with or without mods, for example when the elasmotherium in arkcraft dies it drops a lot of resources and in a really old version of bedrock there was a bug where villagers would not need doors to breed, I built a small house with only 1 or 2t back for a few hours. When I went back on there were hundreds of villagers and I had to restart my device). I would suggest removing them since they do nothing else and are half submerged in the ground. 
    gah dayum we dont needa lecture💀🙏💀🙏💀🙏💀🙏
    rosemawy rosemawy 15 April 2022 19:36 Reply
  17. Gud gsme :)))))
    joe mama joe mama 20 April 2022 13:28 Reply
  18. much
    I loved it 🥰
    Joao Joao 21 August 2022 08:47 Reply
  19. and animals they and grandpa 🥰

Joao Joao 21 August 2022 08:48 Reply
    • Quote: Gracias
    gracias [spoiler][/spoiler]{texto}

🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿