Rustic Agriculture Minecraft Addon
Close

Rustic Agriculture Addon

Mods 1.20 / Mods 1.19 / Mods 1.18

Rustic Agriculture Mod will add a lot of agricultural items to your Minecraft. Look at the screenshots below, there I will lay out all the recipes for crafting new items and blocks. While the mod is in beta testing, if you find bugs, write in the comments.

Craft:
Rustic Agriculture Addon

Installation:
— Download McPack
— Use the Minecraft
— Install McAddon or McPack files, just open it for this;
— Select new textures in the settings;
— Done.

rustic-agriculture-bp.mcpack [811.63 Kb] (downloads: 65)
rustic-agriculture-rp.mcpack [580.78 Kb] (downloads: 35)
rustic-agriculture-ui.mcpack [10.42 Kb] (downloads: 22)

Recommended Content:

Comments (4)

1. {text}Hello! I am a HUGE fan of FNaF, and those addons. But I have one request: do think you could do the addons by Danyfox for FNaF 1, 3, and pizzeria sim. and adamtayor fnaf hw? With direct download links like the others? So we can download them on this website? And if it's possible, for security breach? Thanks!
    Uknown Uknown 8 January 2022 14:05 Reply

2. Hello! I am a HUGE fan of FNaF, and those addons. But I have one request: do think you could do the addons by Danyfox for FNaF 1, 3, and pizzeria sim. and adamtayor fnaf hw? With direct download links like the others? So we can download them on this website? And if it's possible, for security breach? Thanks!
    Uknown Uknown 8 January 2022 14:06 Reply
  3. Hello, skay4eg! I'm a huge fan of FNaF and their addons. I have a request: Can you please make an addon of Dany fox's FNaF 1, 3, and Pizzeria Simulator addons, and the full addon for Adam Taylor08's FNaF VR Addon? So we can download it from this website? And, if you can, one for Security Breach please? Thanks!
    Jacob L. Kassander Jacob L. Kassander 8 January 2022 18:56 Reply
  4. this looks really cool 

Jayson caton Jayson caton 18 August 2022 10:52 Reply

Add comment

Navigation