TheMoreMod Minecraft PE Addon/Mod 1.14.2.51, 1.14.1, 1.13.1, 1.13.0
Close

TheMoreMod Addon 1.14.1, 1.13.1

Mods 1.13.1 / Mods 1.14

TheMoreMod – great addon that adds a lot of new to the game Minecraft BE 1.13.1 - 1.14.1.

With this mod you get more new elements, blocks, recipes, dyes, items and the rest. Want to diversify a video game? Then be sure to try and download TheMoreMod Addon to your Minecraft Bedrock. I also forgot to mention interesting and unusual biomes. In general, it is better to see once than hear 100 times. Therefore, we look at the screenshots.

Author: DUTIKUN

New version:

If you like the add-on then do reposts and be sure to tell a friend about the site. The more they know, the more new mods will be here.

Installation:
- Download McPack
- Use the Minecraft PE version 1.13.1+
- Install McAddon or McPack files, just open it for this;
- Select new textures in the settings;
- Switch on the experimental mod;
- Done.

themoremod.mcaddon [206.48 Kb] (downloads: 99)

themoremod-new.mcaddon [526.35 Kb] (downloads: 175)

Recommended Content:

Comments (1)

1. "If you like the add-on then do reposts and be sure to tell a friend about the site. The more they know, the more new mods will be here." -

Yeah, but this isn't the official site for my addon. I mean it got reposted here without my permission. Normally I wouldn't care about something like that. Still, you are making ad for this site without me knowing... I mean I don't want you to take down the addon but still, it would be nice if you tagged me (the developer of "TheMoreMod") so people know it's my addon.
    DutiKun DutiKun 24 December 2019 19:38 Reply

Add comment

Navigation