Close

Murder Mystery: Murder at Eisral Village Map

Mods 1.16 / Adventure Maps / Creation Maps / Minigame Maps / Parkour Maps / Puzzle Maps / Survival Maps / Redstone Maps / Modded Maps

Created BY CakeCircle90308

Murder Mystery: Murder at Eisral Village (Horror) is an excellent map, I advise everyone to go through the MCBE.

This project combines survival, puzzles, adventures, mini-games, various interesting tasks and a detective story. The player will have to play and be a detective and find the killers. To do this, investigate the case, look for evidence, talk with civilians and NPCs. Solve problems and puzzles. Complete tasks and even pass parkour obstacles. Can you go through the map and find out who the killer is?

You can collect gold coins on the map, you will need them as in-game currency.

Video trailer of the map:

How to install?
Android: use ES Explorer to find mcworld in the download folder. Click on a file to import it inside.
Versions of Windows 10: Go to your downloads folder and find mcworld. Click on the document to add it to the client.
IOS: as soon as they clicked on the Download button below, the device will offer to open it.

detective-updated-version-1_2.mcworld [377.02 Kb] (downloads: 1610)

Recommended Content:

Comments (6)

1. Uhhh...Isn't it my map...Where is my credit?
    CakeCircle90308 CakeCircle90308 25 October 2020 12:15 Reply
  2. Quote: CakeCircle90308
    CakeCircle90308

Sorry, add
    skay4eg skay4eg 25 October 2020 12:38 Reply
  3. {text}ELLO

D D 1 November 2020 14:27 Reply
  4. ?Why dosent it let me download it????
    Guyy Guyy 3 November 2021 16:10 Reply
  5. Quote: CakeCircle90308
    Uhhh...Isn't it my map...Where is my credit?
    Girl stfu
    {text}
    A person A person 9 December 2021 11:35 Reply
  6. stick on a part of this map got the padlock and both codes and now nothings happening 
    Blahblah Blahblah 31 March 2023 20:28 Reply

Add comment

Navigation