57′ Mercedes Benz 300SL Minecraft PE Addon 1.16
Close

57′ Mercedes Benz 300SL Addon 1.16

Mods / Mods 1.16

The 57 ′ Mercedes Benz 300SL Addon is a legendary 1950s car. This is a mega cool copy, the author tried very hard and he came out with a realistic and detailed model of a real Mercedes Benz 300SL. The mod is epic in my opinion, which is why I wanted to share it with visitors and put it on my website.

By downloading the add-on you will get 3 car colors: blue, black and silver. The car is very fast, especially for those times and accelerates to a speed of 265 km per hour. Its main feature is its stunning appearance and passenger doors that open like wings. The model is very detailed, there are a lot of little things and details. The creator of the mod really did his best. You can get behind the wheel of a real Mercedes Benz 300SL in Minecraft Bedrock, sit next to a friend and ride with him around the game world. In general, now you are its owner and you can do whatever you want.

How to get a car in Minecraft?
Very simple, write one of these commands in the game chat for summon car.
/summon 300sl:black
/summon 300sl:cyan
/summon 300sl:silver

Anyone can download the mod for free. Just click on the link below and download the addon to your android or any other device.

Installation:
— Download McPack
— Use the Minecraft 1.16
— Install McAddon or McPack files, just open it for this;
— Select new textures in the settings;
— Switch on the experimental mod;
— Done.

m_b_-300sl-b.mcaddon [61.59 Kb] (downloads: 145)
m_b_-300sl-r.mcaddon [255.49 Kb] (downloads: 90)

Recommended Content:

Comments (0)

Add comment

Navigation