Sparta & Persia Minecraft Addon
Close

Sparta & Persia Addon

Mods / Mods 1.16

Sparta & Persia Addon will add two peoples who fought against each other for a very long time. Help one to defeat the other.

Sparta & Persia Mod adds new spartan mobs to and from persia. These will be real gladiators, ordinary residents or other mobs. To help you in the fight, the mod will also add new weapons and armor. Get it using new crafting recipes. Download addon free for android and Windows 10.

Installation:
— Download McPack
— Use the Minecraft 1.16
— Install McAddon or McPack files, just open it for this;
— Select new textures in the settings;
— Switch on the experimental mod;
— Done.

sparta-and-persian-empire.mcaddon [243.73 Kb] (downloads: 68)
sparta-and-persian-empire.zip [247.56 Kb] (downloads: 20)

Recommended Content:

Comments (2)

1. I like this addon.but I can't tame Spartans.please update this addon so I can tame Spartans using raw salmon and after taming a spartan when I click the word follow me the spartan will follow me and when I click the word stay there the spartan will stay there where I put him.And also I want Spartans to be more awesome why because the Spartans in this addon.when they attack their enemy they only throw their triden to attack.please fix the Spartans.I want Spartans to hold their spear and shield. And when they attack their enemy the Spartans will use his spear and after the spartan kills 10 enemies the spartan will throw his spear at his next enemy.after the spartan throw his spear the the spartan will hold an iron sword and when the spartan saw another enemy he will attack it using his iron sword.the iron sword will drop if the spartan died. That is all I want you to add.Please add it to the addon  and thanks for creating this addon.
    Rainimator Rainimator 12 May 2022 21:22 Reply
  2. Sparta & Persia Addon history.
    Iranian Iranian 29 September 2022 07:03 Reply

Add comment

Navigation