Dragon Mounts 2 Minecraft Addon
Close

Dragon Mounts 2 Addon

Mods 1.16 / Mods 1.15 / Mods 1.14

Dragon Mounts 2 - Mod for dragons, weapons and much more. This is a new version of the very popular addon.

Now you will immediately receive 22 new dragon mobs, 14 swords, 4 biomes, as well as various items and items related to these huge monsters. All dragons have their own custom textures and characteristics. Further on the screenshots you can read detailed information about each dragon, see how they look. The author tried and qualitatively drew models of mobs. Do repost and share a link to the mod, I will be grateful.

New dragons radically diversify the game world. Complement and improve it. I advise you to download Dragon Mounts 2 for Minecraft Bedrock for free. Play by yourself or with friends, because together it is easier to hunt dragons and more fun!

Installation:
- Download McPack
- Use the Minecraft 1.14, 1.15, 1.16
- Install McAddon or McPack files, just open it for this;
- Select new textures in the settings;
- Switch on the experimental mod;
- Done.

dm2.mcaddon [26.62 Mb] (downloads: 4439)

Recommended Content:

Comments (4)

1. how do I add this
    Ziah Ziah 5 November 2020 14:24 Reply
  2. about Evening Dress for Wedding I was curious if you ever thought of changing the layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?
    Madison Madison 3 June 2021 02:44 Reply
  3. {text}GIVE1234
    Inposter Inposter 23 May 2022 18:21 Reply
  4. cant taim them??
    a a 13 October 2022 13:29 Reply

Add comment

Navigation