Close

More Body Actions + Pickup & Carry + Multiplayer Home System Addon

Mods 1.18 / Mods 1.17 / Mods 1.16

More Body Actions + Pickup & Carry + Multiplayer Home System Addon 3 futures in one mod for Minecraft Bedrock at once. Which ones? I'll tell you now. Download the mod and you will be able to set the point of the house to teleport there, pick up and hold mobs, as well as more body capabilities for Steve. You can lie, sit, crawl and perform similar actions.

Installation:
— Download McPack
— Use the Minecraft
— Install McAddon or McPack files, just open it for this;
— Select new textures in the settings;
— Switch on the experimental mod;
— Done.

mpm4_assembly_res.mcpack [383.41 Kb] (downloads: 745)
mpm4_assembly_beh.mcpack [394.89 Kb] (downloads: 512)

Recommended Content:

Comments (5)

1. {text}how do use it 
    do we use function or.....

josaiah josaiah 10 December 2021 09:16 Reply
  2. {text}thanks 👍
    John Paul George v. Beldad John Paul George v. Beldad 28 February 2022 21:29 Reply
  3. Ending[spoiler][/spoiler] dark 🌑
    John Paul George v. Beldad John Paul George v. Beldad 28 February 2022 21:30 Reply
  4. Please provide more information on HOW TO do these body actions, (which you have only showed the pictures of the body actions but not exactly how to do them) and which experimental features to turn on. (as you have only said turn on the experimental mod, or experimental features, but there are many which one do i turn on?)
    Guest arshi Guest arshi 9 December 2023 11:40 Reply
  5. Hi this mod looks very cool and I would like it but there is an issue. The first issue is please explain HOW to do these body actions, because it only shows pictures of them doing it, not them showing how. (please briefly explain each and every one of the actions) The next issue it says ( in the installation guide) to turn on the experimental mod but there are multiple experimental features, can you please SPECIFY which ones?
    Thank you  relaxed 
    arshi arshi 9 December 2023 12:03 Reply

Add comment

Navigation