Agony Minecraft Addon
Close

Comments (2)

1. I am the creator of the addon, but I am OFFENDED that you use my addon but do not mark the author! after all, I am, if I saw such a message "detro was created", then fine, but there is no here and you are violating copyrights! and besides You didn't even sign the mobs' features! they just showed screenshots and that's it, but it was necessary to make sure that the person understood what and how this mob does!
    Detro Detro 22 August 2024 02:37 Reply
  2. Quote: Detro
    I am the creator of the addon, but I am OFFENDED that you use my addon but do not mark the author! after all, I am, if I saw such a message "detro was created", then fine, but there is no here and you are violating copyrights! and besides You didn't even sign the mobs' features! they just showed screenshots and that's it, but it was necessary to make sure that the person understood what and how this mob does!
    Thank you for answering. I added the author to the description. If you write the original description of the mobs, then I will also add it to the description of the mod.
    skay4eg skay4eg 23 August 2024 12:00 Reply

Add comment

Navigation