Close

3D Guns & Weapons Addon 1.16

Mods / Mods 1.16

3D Guns & Weapons is a large and very cool addon for new weapons, machine guns and other firearms in Bedrock Minecraft.

If you were looking for a 3D weapon mod with a realistic appearance and high-quality performance then be sure to download 3D Guns & Weapons Addon to your Mineart for Android. You will receive all the most popular assault rifles, bullet guns, pistols and other guns. Below in the screenshots I will show how it looks. I'm sure you'll like the mod.

Installation:
— Download McPack
— Use the Minecraft 1.16
— Install McAddon or McPack files, just open it for this;
— Select new textures in the settings;
— Switch on the experimental mod;
— Done.

guns_weapons_addon.mcaddon [989.07 Kb] (downloads: 2088)

Recommended Content:

Comments (9)

1. Best add-on ever. next update of this amazing add-on can you add a 3d chainsaw or other 3d weapons. 
    . please 
    Diego Moreno Diego Moreno 23 November 2020 19:40 Reply
  2. pleas ad more

victor victor 13 February 2021 18:48 Reply
  3. dosenot work for me
    ak ak 5 May 2021 12:52 Reply
  4. 如何補充彈藥,最好補充彈藥,以免浪費
    Yolin Yolin 21 May 2021 05:46 Reply
  5. 如何裝滿炸彈,最好裝滿炸彈,所以它不會浪費,但很有趣
    Yolin Yolin 21 May 2021 05:47 Reply
  6. The scope for the snipers are bugged please fix this and BBC News will give you a shoutout
    BBC News BBC News 9 December 2021 09:58 Reply
  7. {text}jiii and let you get your hair and your nails and then go to the beach and then go get the car then get your hair washed then you get it and get your car back in your hair then go 
    Juios Juios 20 April 2022 17:46 Reply

8. I love love you so much and I love you so have fun how are you doing today hope you get a better night funkin Tricky I have your day done love love it 

Juios Juios 20 April 2022 17:47 Reply
  9. Graet mod! Please fix the fact that the guns don't damage other players. They damage mobs, but not players. And also, please fix the scopes, they do not zoom in far enough. smile 
    BillyBob BillyBob 15 December 2023 19:32 Reply

Add comment

Navigation